During this holiday season, The Law Offices of Randolph Rice are pleased to announce their first annual Children’s Bicycle Giveaway!
They will be promoting bicycle safety to all participants, and rewarding 101 children from throughout Maryland with a Brand New Bicycle.
How can my child get a bicycle?
There are two ways that a child can receive a new bike. They are through the following methods:
If you are in a family in need, or know a child in need that would benefit from a new bicycle, you can nominate that child through at the following website. Click here to nominate a child.
There will be multiple contests starting on Monday, November 21, 2016 and going through Monday, December 19, 2016. We will be announcing each contest on our firm websites, through our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages, and announcements will be announced via local radio and television stations. Children will have chances to win a new bicycle each day during that 4 week period!
Bicycle Contest Rules and Regulations
- Employees or friends of the Law Office of Randolph Rice are not eligible to receive a bicycle.
- Maximum one bicycle is allowed per family.
- Only residents of Maryland are eligible for a bike.
- The Law Offices of Randolph Rice assume no liability for any accidents or injuries caused by the use of the prize bicycles.
- Bicycles must be picked up by a person aged 18 or older, and they must be accompanied by the child receiving the bicycle.
Prize Bicycle Sizes and Ages
- 12” Bikes (Suitable for Children Aged 2-4)
- 14” Bikes (Suitable for Children Aged 4-6)
- 16” Bikes (Suitable for Children Aged 5-8)
Pick-Up Location and Date
All recipients and content winners may pick up their new bicycles on Thursday, December 22, 2016 between the times 10:00am – 5:00pm EST at the Baltimore office for the Law Offices of Randolph Rice.
6914 Holabird Ave #112B
Baltimore, MD 21222
Happy Holidays from the team at The Law Offices of Randolph Rice!
An average of two people are killed on a bicycle each day in the US. The Baltimore Bicycle Accident Lawyer Randolph Rice can help with your bike accident case and help in seeking compensation for pain & suffering. For a free consultation, please call the team in Baltimore, MD at 410-844-5333 or in Lutherville, MD at 410-844-4600.