NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. MUST BE A RESIDENT OF MARYLAND TO ENTER.
1. ENTRY: Contest will begin as specified on our bicycle giveaway page. During this period there will be random contests including, but not limited to: Facebook like contests, Instagram like, and Twitter posts. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
1. a. SPONSOR: The Sponsor is The Law Offices of Randolph Rice, 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222.
1. b. COPY OF RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from the website or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 20, 2019, to The Law Offices of Randolph Rice, Attn: Bicycle Rules Request, 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222-1747.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the state of Maryland who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Bicycles must be picked up 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222 from 10:00 a.m. – 5 p.m. on the specified date.
Employees and agents of The Law Offices of Randolph Rice and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and prize suppliers, and immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
3. DRAWING: Sponsor will select winners from all eligible entries submitted through Nomination based on and in the sole discretion of the Sponsor the need of the entrants. Nominees must arrange to pick up the bicycle at 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222 from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on the specified date. Winner(s) will be notified by phone, via social media or email. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner does not respond to the notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, the potential winner will be required to complete sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”). An affidavit must be signed when picking up the bicycle.
4. PRIZE/ODDS: The Sponsor will award bicycles. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent of prize is permitted.
6. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. WINNERS’ LIST: For winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 1st to Winners’ List/Bicycle Giveaway, The Law Offices of Randolph Rice, 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222-1747.