The Law Offices of Randolph Rice are proud to announce our third annual Christmas Bicycle Giveaway. We are excited to help make the holidays brighter for children with the gift of brand new bicycles. Our goal is to give back to the community that we serve by helping provide a joyful, exciting surprise for their children. We are also hoping to promote important information about bicycle safety. This year, we’re giving away bicycle sizes for girls and boys. For each contest, we will specify the bicycle size and whether it is a boy or girl themed bicycle.
We want to encourage bicycle safety throughout Maryland. Proper use of helmets and reflectors can greatly reduce the chance of injury. Learning to practice proper bicycle safety protocol at a young age helps improve the odds that children can safely enjoy one of the purest joys of childhood: riding a bike.
This is why the Law Offices of Randolph Rice is giving away children’s bicycles for Christmas. We are committed to being positive community partners and we welcome the opportunity to share the joy of the season with the people we serve. We want to wish everyone in Baltimore and throughout Maryland a Merry Christmas.
How to Enter
If you would like to compete this year, visit our Facebook page to enter daily.
How Do I Win?
Bicycles will be given away through the Law Offices of Randolph Rice Facebook page during daily contests. Make sure you like and follow our Facebook page to compete everyday during the contest. Winners will be randomly chosen based on the daily contest rules. Only one winner per day.
The contest will start on Thursday, November 29, 2017 and the final contest will be on Thursday, December 19, 2017.
What If I Win?
If you are one of the winners, you can pick up the children’s bicycle on Thursday, December 20, 2018 between 10 a.m and 5 p.m. at our office located at 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Dundalk, Maryland 21222.
Winners will be announced during the week.
Click here for a Google map to the office.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. MUST BE A RESIDENT OF MARYLAND TO ENTER.
1. ENTRY: Contest will begin as specified on our bicycle giveaway page. During this period there will be random contests including, but not limited to: Facebook like contests, Instagram like, and Twitter posts. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
1.A. SPONSOR: Sponsor is Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice Jr., LLC, 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222.
1.B. COPY OF RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from the website or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 20, 2018, to Law Offices of Randolph Rice, Attn: Bicycle Rules Request, 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222-1747.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is only open to the residents of the state of Maryland who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Bicycles must be picked up 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222 from 10:00 a.m. – 5 p.m. on the specified date.
2.a. NOT ELIGIBLE: Employees and agents of the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice Jr., and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and prize suppliers, and immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
3. DRAWING: Sponsor will select winners from all eligible entries submitted through Nomination based on and in the sole discretion of the Sponsor the need of the entrants. Nominees must arrange to pick up the bicycle at 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222 from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on December 20, 2018. Winner(s) will be notified by phone, via social media or email. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner does not respond to the notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, the potential winner will be required to complete sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”). An affidavit must be signed when picking up the bicycle.
4. PRIZE/ODDS: Sponsor will award bicycles. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent of prize is permitted.
6. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. WINNERS’ LIST: For winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 1, 2017, to Winners’ List/Bicycle Giveaway, Law Offices of Randolph Rice, 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222-1747.