Are You Having Trouble Collecting Money from the Insurance Company for Losses You Suffered as the result of an auto accident?
Baltimore, Maryland based Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, may be able to help you get what you deserve.
For years we have been helping our client pursue their injury claims. We want you to receive and recover the compensation to which you are entitled for your injuries. Contact the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at 410-288-2900, we are available 24/7 to answer your injury claim questions.
If you retain the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, we promise you will receive the attention you deserve for your injury case in Maryland.
- Provide Personal Attention to your Injury Claim
- Give You Immediate Access to our Personal Injury Attorney
- Return all of your phone calls promptly;
- Provide a fast response to your information requests;
- Ensure confidential service for your sensitive case;
- Offer fair and reasonable fees (no fee if no recovery)
- Keep you updated on the current knowledge of the law;
- Exceptional Service for your needs
- A Contingency Fee for all injury and medical malpractice cases;
- Trust and value in you’re the aggressive representation we provide
Our clients have expressed year after year how pleased they are to allow us to handle their personal injury case
Does your case involve a Maryland Accident? Contact the Baltimore based injury compensation law firm; Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at 410-288-2900.
Have Questions About Your Personal Injury Claim?
Have some unanswered questions? Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days at week at 410-288-2900
Want to meet with our personal injury attorney? Do you live in Towson, Catonsville, White Marsh, Bel Air, Harford County, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, or any other city in Maryland? (or even out of state) and unable to come to our Baltimore, Maryland office? No problem, we can conduct a meeting over the phone and mail you the required documents we need to handle your personal injury claim in Maryland. Many cases can even be handled by mail, fax or even over the Internet (e-mail).
Your consultations and meetings with our personal injury attorneys is always free, there is absolutely no costs and no obligation. After an accident, you have enough to worry about, you don’t need your personal injury lawyer to be one more thing you lose sleep over.