What is a criminal justice attorney?
A criminal justice attorney is an attorney that defend individuals charged with criminal or traffic charges. Attorney Randolph Rice is a criminal justice attorney in Maryland. He represents clients in the District Courts and Circuit Courts in Maryland.
You can contact criminal justice attorney Randolph Rice at 410-288-2900 or email the office to schedule a free legal consultation.
[uxi_video type=’youtube’ ratio=’16by9′ size=’500′ center=’true’ id=’GkV7W6xdatQ’]
During that free consultation you and attorney Randolph Rice will:
- Go over your background;
- Discuss your prior record, if any;
- Discuss any current probation or parole you may be on and the consequences;
- Discuss your employment and how it may be affected;
- Discuss your driver’s license for traffic cases and how it may be affected;
- Cover all elements of the crime and the maximum penalties and fines;
- Discuss potential outcomes;
- Discuss the facts of the case as you remember;
- Receive a check-list of tasks to complete before Court;
- Discuss the legal fees and costs associated with your case;
- Discuss any other issues you may have concerns about with this case and other matters.
Maryland Criminal Justice Attorney Randolph Rice
Maryland criminal justice attorney Randolph Rice is a former Assistant State’s Attorney. He is ranked by Super Lawyers as a Maryland Rising Star. He is ranked by Avvo as a 10 out of 10 for criminal justice in Maryland and is Lead Counsel Rated. He is a member of the American Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association, Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association and the Baltimore County Bar Association.
What Should I Ask a Criminal Justice Attorney When I Meet?
You want to make sure you ask as many questions as the attorney does when deciding who to hire to represent you. Some questions you want to ask the criminal justice attorney you are meeting with are:
- How long have you been practicing as a criminal justice attorney;
- Which counties do you practice in?
- Have you ever been on the other side as a State’s Attorney?
- How many cases do you handle a year?
- Do you know the Judges and their tendencies?
- Do you know the State’s Attorneys handling the cases?
If you are looking for a criminal justice attorney in Maryland, contact the office at 410-288-2900 to schedule a free legal consultation.