Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC – Maryland criminal defense, DUI, DWI, traffic ticket & personal injury law firm.
Call to Schedule a Free Legal Consultation Today 410-288-2900
[uxi_video type=’youtube’ ratio=’16by9′ size=’500′ center=’true’ id=’imeOAccJ_a4′]
Attorneys in Essex, MD
Have you been charged with a crime, driving under the influence, driving while impaired, received a traffic ticket or injured in car or truck accident? You can always count on the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, to provide the best possible legal advice in Maryland. Our experienced and trusted attorneys will guide you through the process and protect your rights, freedom and interest in court.
Attorney Randolph Rice has represented thousands of criminal, DUI, DWI, traffic violation and personal injury clients. Mr. Rice is a former Assistant State’s Attorney and recognized as a Super Lawyer – Rising Star in Maryland.
Essex Attorneys: Criminal, DUI, DWI, traffic tickets, personal injury.
We can help you resolve your matter in all areas of law in Maryland in both the District and Circuit Courts that include:
- Criminal law – felonies and misdemeanors
- DUI – driving under the influence
- DWI – driving while impaired
- Traffic tickets – driving on a suspended license, driving without a license, etc.
- Personal injury – injuries sustained as the result of another’s negligence or as a pedestrian
- Car injury accidents – compensation for outstanding medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering
- Truck injury accidents – injury from accidents with big rigs and 18 wheelers
- Motorcycle injury accidents – serious injury from accidents while in a motorcycle
- Medical Malpractice – injured after a medical mistake by a hospital, doctor or surgeon
The Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice Jr., LLC, has a local office in the Essex area, making it easy for a same-day appointment. We’re available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to answer your tough legal questions. Our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys will spend the time to investigate your case and learn about how you were charged or injured and devise a calculated plan and options for your matter.
We will treat you with respect and we pride ourselves on answering all phone calls the same day, if not within 24 hours of the initial call.
We know how frightening a criminal or traffic charge can be, we will ensure that you understand each charge, the maximum penalties and the various options, which may include a trial before a Judge or Jury.
We also realize that after an accident, you want to just want to feel better and “get it all behind you.” Let us deal with the insurance company and legal process, leaving time for you to recover and return to work.
Call us now and our Essex attorneys will be by your side every step of your legal case.
Our Criminal Defense and Traffic Law Services
As a full service law firm, we’ve got all your legal needs covered and more. Our Essex attorneys have extensive experience with:
- Criminal law, criminal defense
- DUI law, driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a controlled dangerous substance, CDL violations
- DWI law, driving while impaired by alcohol, drugs or controlled dangerous substance, MVA hearings
- Boating under the influence, drinking while boating charges, DNR charges
- 1st degree assault, 2nd degree assault, domestic violence, ex parte protective and peace orders
- Drug charges, drug distribution, drug kingpin charges, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Traffic violations, traffic tickets, driving on a suspended license, driving on a revoked license, MVA hearings after a DUI or DWI, vehicle homicide, driving without a license
- Sex crimes, rape charges, indecent exposure, prostitution, solicitation, rape, sexual assault, sex offenses, internet crimes
- Bail hearings, bail review, habeas corpus, search and seizure warrants, bench warrants, arrest warrants
- Theft, burglary, larceny, robbery, armed robbery, shoplifting, disorderly conduct, malicious destruction of property
- Weapon crimes, arson, assault & battery, carjacking, first-degree murder, homicide & manslaughter, second degree murder, weapons charges
Our Personal Injury Attorneys
Injured in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident or hit by a car as a pedestrian, we can help. You shouldn’t have to fight the insurance company and you should be compensated for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering as a result of another person’s negligence. If you retain the Essex attorneys with the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, you’ll have the time to recover from your accident and get back to a normal life. We provide same day appointments and explain the entire process from beginning to end. If the insurance company won’t compensate you, then we take them to Court and fight for what you deserve.
Our Essex attorneys can specifically help you with:
- Obtaining accident and police reports
- Tracking down driver information
- Filing for PIP (personal injury protections)
- Search and catalog all medical invoices and bills
- Accurate calculation of your lost wages
- Investigate the accident scene, retain an accident re-constructionist if needed
- Compile and submit an aggressive demand package for your case
- Negotiate a fair and reasonable settlement for your accident case
- File suit in the appropriate jurisdiction
- Depose witnesses
- Subpoena witnesses
- Litigate all aspects of the your injury case, seeking a verdict and judgment before a Judge or Jury
Ready to Schedule Your Free Legal Consultation in Essex, MD?
Need emergency legal advice from an attorney? Looking to schedule a consultation around your busy schedule. The Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, is your first and last call – we’ll ensure the best possible outcome for your case.
Our Essex area office makes it easy to schedule your free legal consultation.
To Schedule a Free Consultation call 410-288-2900 for immediate legal help.
Essex Attorneys – Criminal defense, DUI, DWI, traffic tickets, personal injury, car accident, auto accident in Essex, MD 21221, .