Injured In A Car Accident – Personal Injury Lawyers Maryland

Injured in a Car Accident?  Contact a Maryland Personal Injury Lawyer at 410-288-2900

Have you been injured in a car accident in:

  • Baltimore County;
  • Harford County;
  • Howard County;
  • Anne Arundel County
  • Baltimore City;
  • All other counties in Maryland.

You need to contact an experienced car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, for an free review of your case.  Contact the office at 410-288-2900 for immediate help.

If you’ve been injured as the result of another driver’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.  If the insurance company is unwilling to pay you what you deserve, let us fight the insurance company and take them to Court.

We have been representing clients for years in their personal injury cases.  Let our experience with negotiating with the insurance companies go to work for you.

A car accident can affect you for the rest of your life.  Causing pain and lingering injuries that must be treated.  Many injuries don’t present themselves until weeks after the accident.  The most important thing you can do after a car accident is seek medical treatment to determine if you have an injury that is not initially presenting itself.

There are thousands of car accidents in America everyday, and many result in serious injury or death.  If you are a loved one have been injured because a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident, you need to seek the advise of a trusted personal injury lawyer.

Contact the office 24/7 at 410-288-2900 for immediate help and a free review of your claim.  Speak with our owner and founder, G. Randolph Rice, Jr., and let him worry about the legal tasks, allowing you to focus on recovery from your injuries.

The Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, is located at 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222.  If you are unable to travel to the office, they can mail the information packet as well as all the forms needed to file a claim.  In addition, most of the work can be done via telephone, email, or fax.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *