There are thousands of auto accidents in the United States every year and many of them occur in Maryland. If you’re injured in an auto accident, call the Maryland auto accident lawyers with the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at 410-288-2900.
Maryland Auto Accident Lawyers
When the negligence of another driver causes you personal injury, medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering, you need to contact an experienced and aggressive Maryland auto accident lawyer at the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at 410-288-2900.
The last thing you need to worry about after a car accident is the complicated legal process. Let our office handle the legal work and you can get back to healing and returning to work and enjoying life.
We Handle All Types of Auto Accidents
Whether you have been rear-ended, struck by a eighteen wheeler, or side swiped, we can help get you the compensation you deserve and need to get back on your feet. We represent clients in Maryland with serious injuries and serious damages. But we also handle the every-day fender-benders. You may only be out of work for a couple of days and in treatment for a month or two. Make sure your bills are paid for and you are compensated for the lost time and energy you put into your recovery. The other driver caused you the pain, make their insurance company pay for their negligence.
Contact the Maryland Auto Accident Lawyers Today
Contact a Maryland car accident lawyer as soon after the accident to start the process. We will walk you through the process, making sure you understand all facets of your case and keep you informed of the progress.
Our Experience Matters
We’ve represented car accidents victims throughout Maryland for years, and we provide the kind of personal attention that can be hard to find. Contact the office at 410-288-2900 24/7 for immediate help.
The lawyers at the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, will answer your questions and provide the answers you need to understand the process. If the insurance company refuses to pay for your injuries, we’ll take them to Court and have a Judge or Jury order them to pay you.
What to do after a car accident in Maryland:
If you’re involved in an automobile accident, you’re faced with a thousand questions and concerns about your physical well being and property damage. Here are some general guidelines for what to do after an automobile accident:
- Stay calm. Do not argue or yell with anyone at the scene.
- Do not move any vehicles until after the police arrive.
- Call the police; do not let anyone talk you out of it.
- Do not dismiss your injuries, some internal injuries don’t show up for days. Do not be too proud to ride in an ambulance to the hospital if police or paramedics suggest it. If there is any pain, seek follow-up treatment with a doctor.
- Note any other causes of the accident, such as road hazards, etc.
- If you have a camera in the car, take pictures of the scene and the vehicles (damage, defects, odd tags or bumper stickers, alcohol and drug containers, etc.)
Once the police arrive:
- Be pleasant, cooperative and truthful.
- Speak slowly and clearly in order to be understood.
- Do not make guesses about time, speed, and distance.
- Do not say it was your fault. That can be determined at a later date.
- If you smell alcohol on another driver’s breath, or saw a driver and passenger switch places after the accident, tell the police officer.
- Give the police officer and the other driver information about your auto insurance, but do not tell anyone that your insurance will pay damages for anyone.
- Promptly notify your own automobile insurance company and contact my office to discuss your legal options.
- If you get a ticket, don’t argue with the officer. You must sign it to acknowledge receipt.
- From the other driver’s license, copy the name, address, license number and date of birth. Write down the tag number. If a large truck is involved, also copy everything that is written on the side of the truck.
- Do not talk to the other driver’s insurance company until you talk to me.
- Talk to an experienced lawyer before you sign anything, give written or tape recorded statements, go to traffic court, or settle with a claims adjuster.
If you have been involved in an automobile accident, call the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at 410.288.2900 to discuss your legal options and schedule a free-initial consultation to go over your case and review the process.