Attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., has appeared on Baltimore Fox News, in the Baltimore Sun and Maryland Daily Record and has been interviewed multiple times by local and national media. Mr Rice is available to comment on various legal issues in Maryland, including:
- Criminal defense;
- DUI (driving while under the influence);
- DWI (driving while impaired);
- BUI (boating under the influence);
- Personal injury (including car, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents)
- Criminal procedure;
- Maryland expungement;
- Maryland shielding laws;
- All other areas of the Maryland legal system.
Randolph is available for live or taped radio, tv, internet broadcast as well as print media inquiries and interviews.
All media inquires should be directed to Mr. Rice at (410) 288-2900 or email him directly. The office number is answered 24/7.
Some of the topics Randolph Rice can comment on are:
- What will happen in a criminal proceeding in Maryland;
- What the defense could be in a particular case;
- What is the prosecutions strategy for a case;
- How will evidence by admitted at trial;
- Trial procedures for a case;
- Timing for a criminal case;
- Timing and court procedure for a DUI or DWI case;
- What are the penalties for a particular charges;
- Are the charges filed as a misdemeanor or felony;
- What would the State have to prove at trial;
- How police will conduct their investigation;
Attorney Randolph Rice is a former Assistant State’s Attorney. He is recognized by his peers as a Super Lawyer – Maryland Rising Star for multiple years. He has received a Superb 10 out of 10 by Avvo, one of the most respected lawyer ranking services. He is also lead counsel rated in Criminal Defense and Personal Injury in Maryland.
He is a member of the:
- American Bar Association;
- Maryland State Bar Association;
- Baltimore County Bar Association;
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association.
For all media inquiries, contact attorney Randolph Rice at (410) 288-2900 for immediate information.