Second Degree Assault Maryland
Have you been charged with second degree assault in Maryland? Call attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at (410) 288-2900 for immediate legal help. You can also email Mr. Rice to schedule a FREE consultation.
Is Second Degree Assault in Maryland a misdemeanor or felony?
Second degree assault in Maryland is classified as a misdemeanor.
Second Degree Assault Maryland Attorney Randolph Rice can help, call 410-288-2900 for immediate legal help.
Will I be convicted of second degree assault in Maryland?
That depends on a million different factors, including:
- Which county you are charged in;
- What does the victim of the assault want to do;
- What does the prosecutor think he/she can prove in the case;
- What your lawyer can exclude from the State’s case;
- Does the Judge believe you or the victim;
- Did you make a statement to the police;
- Were there any visible injuries to the victim.
If you’ve been charged with second degree assault in Maryland you should contact a criminal defense lawyer as soon after the arrest.
What is the penalty for second degree assault in Maryland?
- If convicted, you could be facing up to 10 years in jail. Second degree assault Maryland is serious and can result in stiff jail time and hefty fines, don’t take a chance in Court.
Attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., has been representing clients for years in Maryland charged with second degree assault. In addition to being a private attorney representing clients, he is a former Assistant State’s Attorney and has been recognized by City Spur as one of Baltimore’s Best Criminal Defense Attorneys as well as a Super Lawyer.
Contact attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., by calling (410) 288-2900 for immediate legal help. You can schedule a FREE consultation in the office or over the phone.
Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC
6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A
Baltimore, Maryland 21222-1747
(410) 288-2900 – Available 24/7