Criminal Lawyer in Towson Maryland
Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, contact the office today at (410) 288-2900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate legal help.
“What do I do after an arrest?” The first thing you should do is contact a criminal defense attorney as soon after the arrest to discuss your options and possible outcomes. Each criminal charge is unique and the advise of an experienced lawyer can be helpful in making the best possible decisions in your case.
Have you been:
- Charged with a crime in Towson Md;
- Charged with a DUI or DWI in Towson Maryland;
- Charged with a traffic ticket in Towson Md;
- Facing a court date in Towson Maryland District Court;
- Facing a court date in the Towson Maryland Circuit Court;
If you answered yes to any of these then you need to contact the Baltimore County criminal defense attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at (410) 288-2900. Mr. Rice is a criminal defense, DUI, DWI, and traffic ticket attorney that represents clients in the Circuit and District Court in Towson Maryland.
Attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., is a former Assistant State’s Attorney and has represented clients in Baltimore County for years. Let his experience in the Court room go to work for you.
The Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, handles all criminal and traffic cases in Towson, Md., including but not limited to:
- Alcohol Violations;
- Assault (First Degree Assault & Second Degree Assault);
- Bad Check;
- Car Theft;
- Controlled Dangerous Substance Crimes (CDS);
- Credit Card Offenses;
- Dangerous Weapons;
- Destruction of Property;
- Driving while license is suspended;
- Driving while license is revoked;
- Driving while license is canceled;
- Driving without a license;
- Disorderly Conduct;
- Domestic Violence;
- Drug Charges;
- Drunken Boating;
- Endangerment – Reckless;
- Fail to Appear;
- False Statement;
- Firearm Charges;
- Gang Charges;
- Handgun Charges;
- Indecent Exposure;
- Juvenile Criminal Charges;
- Malicious Burning;
- Narcotic Violations;
- Obstructing & Hindering Charges;
- Peace Orders;
- Protective Orders;
- Prescription Forgery;
- Regulated Firearm Violations;
- Resist Arrest;
- Sex Offender Offenses;
- Sex Offenses;
- Telephone Misuse;
- Threat Offenses;
- Vehicle Law Violations;
- Violation of Protective and Peace Orders;
- Weapon Offenses;
- All misdemeanor and felonies in Maryland.
A criminal conviction can haunt you for the rest of your life. Don’t let one mistake ruin the rest of your life. Contact our office to schedule a free consultation and to discuss the options for your case.
Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC
(410) 288-2900 Call for immediate legal help.