Find the best criminal defense attorneys near me today. Have you been charged with a crime or you believe you will be charged with a crime or traffic ticket? Then you want to find criminal defense attorneys near me as soon as possible. You don’t want to travel far and you want to get in to see them as soon as possible. Possibly even today.
When the police or the State of Maryland files criminal charges against you, don’t wait. It can only make the case more difficult to defend. Contact criminal defense attorneys near me today at 410.288.2900. Attorney Randolph Rice is an experienced criminal defense attorney that has helped thousands of clients resolve their charges.
Criminal Defense Attorneys Near Me
We have two convenient locations, our main office at 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222
Or out Towson / Timonium-Lutherville office located at 1301 York Road, Suite 200, Heaver Plaza, Lutherville, Maryland 21093
You can contact the office 24/7 at 410.288.2900 or email us for immediate legal help.
If you hire us for your criminal or traffic case we will:
- Prepare your case for trial, either before a Judge or Jury
- Develop Constitutional arguments to keep evidence out of the hands of the jury or Judge
- If we believe it is in your best interest, we will negotiate a plea bargain
- We will always make sure you understand the nature of the charges filed against you
- We will explain all of the potential penalties and consequences of your case
- Devise a plan that will be the best course of action for your charges.
Top Criminal Defense Attorneys Near Me
Attorney Randolph Rice is a former Assistant State’s Attorney and has tried thousands of cases before Judges and juries in Maryland. He is a member of the American Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association, Baltimore County Bar Association and the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’s Association. Randolph Rice is widely recognized as one of the top criminal lawyers in Maryland. He has received a perfect 10.0 “Superb” rating from Avvo, an attorney rating service. From 2013-2016, he was named a Super Lawyer – Maryland Rising Star by Superlawyers Magazine.
When You Meet with Criminal Defense Attorneys Near Me
What questions should you ask a criminal defense attorney when you meet with him? We have put together a short list of some of the questions you should ask:
- What happens if I plead guilty or receive a Probation Before Judgment?
- Will I lose my job because of these charges?
- Will I lose my kids because of these charges?
- Will the State proceed with all of the charges?
- Can my case be marked Stet?
- What evidence helps my case?
- Should we hire an investigator?
- Will I go to jail?
- What will it cost in legal fees?
- Will there be any Court costs of fines?
- Am I eligible to have the charges expunged?
- What is the process now?
These are all good general questions to ask a lawyer. The lawyer will also give you more information about your case as each case is different. If you need a lawyer that can help you win your case, call attorney Randolph Rice at 410.288.2900 for immediate help today!