DUI, DWI, Drunk Driving Lawyer Ocean City, Md.

What Should I Do If Get a DUI (Driving Under the Influence) or DWI (Driving while impaired) in Ocean City, Md.?

Contact the Ocean City, Md. DUI DWI attorney, G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at 410-288-2900 for immediate DUI help.  A DUI conviction can result in a loss of your license, fines, court costs, probation and even jail time.  Make sure you have the best DUI attorney by your side on the day you have to appear in Worcester County District Court.

I Was Arrested for DUI in Ocean City, Md. — What Should I Do?

The first thing you should do is contact an experienced and aggressive DUI defense attorney.  The Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, is a DUI and DWI firm that handles DUI and DWI cases on a daily basis.  We don’t handle bankruptcy, divorce, or the one of the hundreds of other legal areas.  We concentrate our practice on DUI, DWI, and Drunk Driving defense and make sure we know the ever changing DUI law.  We pride ourselves on keeping current on the new laws and techniques utilized by law enforcement in and around Ocean City, Md.

No one plans to get an Ocean City, Md. DUI arrest after they’ve had a couple to drink.  The pain, cost and embarrassment and potential consequences that such an arrest carries can put you in a state of shock and dismay.  Don’t get frustrated, take some of the worry off of your shoulders and let a trusted DUI | DWI defense attorney worry about the case and fight for your rights in the courtroom.

Contact an Ocean City, Md. DUI attorney, G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at 410-288-2900 for immediate DUI, DWI help.

If you have been arrested for DUI, you may feel overwhelmed or confused as questions race through your head and you may ask yourself some of these common questions we hear from clients:

Do I need to hire a DUI, DWI lawyer?

Yes, hiring a DUI attorney is one of the best decisions you can make after a DUI or DWI arrest.  Contact a DUI lawyer as soon as possible since there are deadlines that being the moment you are booked with DUI.

Contact an Ocean City, Md. DUI attorney, G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at 410-288-2900 for immediate DUI help.

Who is the best Ocean City, Md. DUI attorney?

There are no official rankings based on cases or results, but the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr, LLC, has been ranked by CitySpur as one of the Best DUI, DWI Defense Attorneys / Law Firms in Maryland.

What are the penalties for an Ocean City, Md. DUI arrest?

That depends on a number of factors, such as do you have any prior arrests for DUI, DWI or other incarcerable traffic offenses, did the arrest involve an accident, were there any minors in the vehicle at the time of the arrest, and numerous other issues?  There are mandatory penalties in certain situations and enhanced penalties for subsequent offenders.  Make sure you hire an attorney that knows the potential consequences so that you can make the best decisions.

Should I take my case to court or accept a plea bargain?

You have to go to court for a DUI or DWI arrest, but you don’t have to plead guilty to DUI or DWI charges.  We will evaluate your case and provide any and all possible defenses.  In addition, if your case requires, we will negotiate the best possible plea with the State’s Attorney that is handling your DUI arrest.  Knowing the State’s Attorneys is one of the most important qualities of a DUI attorney.  Since we are in court on a daily basis, we are familiar with all of the Assistant State’s Attorneys as well as Judges, to get you the best possible result.

Contact an Ocean City, Md. DUI attorney, G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at 410-288-2900 for immediate DUI help.

Will I have to pay a fine?

That depends on the outcome of the case.  If you are found not guilty, then there will be no fines or Court costs.  If you are found guilty or your receive a probation before judgment, then there may be a court fine and costs.

Will I go to jail?

That depends on the outcome.  We have been successful with other clients in avoiding jail time.  We may be able to negotiate and persuade the Judge to grant you a Probation Before Judgment (PBJ), which means no MVA points on your Maryland record and typically a short period of probation.

Will I lose my license?

That depends on the decisions you make during the arrest, such as did you submit to a breath test, did you take the test and what were the results of the test.  We will explain each decision in detail and ensure that you understand the consequences and benefits of each decision.  We will also walk you through the MVA appeal process associated with a DUI or DWI arrest.  The MVA proceedings are separate from the court appearance and we will ensure you have all the information to make the best decisions in regards to your license and privilege to drive.

Contact a Ocean City, Md. DUI attorney, G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at 410-288-2900 for immediate DUI help.

What should I do next?

You should contact an Ocean City, Md. DUI attorney as soon after the arrest as possible.  We are available 24/7/365.  We offer same day appointments and will work around your busy schedule to meet for a free consultation.  Contact the office at 410-288-2900.

Although you may feel like you need to stop and think about your situation, time is not on your side.  Things happen quickly in the aftermath of a DUI or DWI arrest, you should act fast to make sure your legal rights are preserved and protected.

This means contacting an Ocean City, Md. DUI, DWI, drunk driving lawyer as soon as possible. As a trusted and experienced Ocean City, Md. DUI attorney, we offer free case evaluations and consultations.  No obligation, we know you want to get a feel for the lawyer that will be handling one of the most important legal matters in your life.

Come in and spend 30 minutes talking with our lead attorney, G. Randolph Rice, Jr.   He’s a former Assistant State’s Attorney and has handled thousands of DUI and DWI cases in Maryland, let his experience go to work for you.

Contact an Ocean City, Md. DUI attorney, G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at 410-288-2900 for immediate DUI help.

Although we may have answered some of your questions, this page is designed to address some of the most common questions you may have following your arrest, but it cannot possibly address all of your concerns.  For that, you will need the help of a good Ocean City, Md. DUI, DWI attorney with experience and a strong record of defending accused drunk drivers in the courtroom.

Contact the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at 410-288-2900 for an immediate help.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *