Are you facing gun charges in Maryland?
Do you need a defense attorney for gun charges in Maryland?
Gun charges in Maryland are serious criminal offenses. You want to hire a criminal defense lawyer that is familiar with the gun laws and firearms in Maryland.
Attorney Randolph Rice is a former Assistant State’s Attorney and has been defending individuals in Maryland since 2009. He is a Super Lawyer – Maryland Rising Star, Avvo 10 out of 10 Ranked and Lead Counsel Rated.
Gun Charges – Maryland
In Maryland, the most common gun charges filed by the State’s Attorneys and Police Departments are:
- Public Safety §5-133 Restrictions on possession of regulated firearm.
- Public Safety §5-134 Restrictions on sale, rental, or transfer of regulated firearms.
- Public Safety §5-136 Straw purchases.
- Public Safety §5-139 False information or misstatement in application.
- Public Safety §5-141 Knowing participation in straw purchase.
- Public Safety §5-142 Removal or altercation of identification mark or number on firearm.
- Criminal Law §4-101 Dangerous weapons.
- Criminal Law §4-102 Deadly weapons on school property.
- Criminal Law §4-203 Wearing, carrying, or transporting handgun.