DUI Lawyer Baltimore Maryland
Do you need a DUI Lawyer in Baltimore Maryland? Call the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at 410-288-2900 for immediate DUI legal help.
I have been representing DUI clients for years and before that I was a prosecutor where I handled thousands of DUI cases. I have been successful in defending the rights of individuals that have been charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol in Baltimore, Maryland.
A DUI can be catastrophic on your future. In addition to losing your freedom, a DUI conviction can lead to:
- Loss of driver’s license;
- Loss of driving privilege;
- Prevent you from being admitted to school;
- Loss of employment;
- Not able to rent a vehicle;
- Increase in car insurance premiums;
- Reputation in community;
- Inability to obtain a loan;
- Many other negative consequences.
Did you know that if you are convicted of a DUI, you could be facing jail time?
First offense DUI in Maryland carries a maximum penalty of 1 year in jail, a maximum $1,000.00 fine and 12 points assigned to your Maryland Driving Record.
Questions You May Have After a DUI, WE CAN ANSWER YOU QUESTIONS
- Am I going to jail for a DUI in Maryland;
- Am I going to lose my license for a DUI;
- Am I going to lose my job for a DUI;
- Am I going to be able to get into college after a DUI;
- Can I travel out of state/country after a DUI;
- How much are the fines;
- Can the State prove my case;
- What if I wasn’t really drunk;
- Can I beat my case;
- Can we show that I was not drunk.
Call my office today to have these questions answered, 410-288-2900.
DUI Lawyer Baltimore Md.
Choose the lawyer that has been recognized by his peers as a Maryland Super Lawyer – Rising Star multiple years and as a CitySpur’s One of the Best Baltimore Defense Attorneys.
I will walk you through each step of the process and make sure you make the best decisions after a DUI in Baltimore.