Law Offices of Randolph Rice Scholarship Rules & Regulations
Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States. Employees of the Law Offices of Randolph Rice are not eligible.
Description of Funds
The recipient will receive a one-time monetary payment for the scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the applicable academic year. Funds are provided by the Law Offices of Randolph Rice are issued by the Law Offices of Randolph Rice, made payable to the student and mailed after the applicable date of selection of the scholarship.
Winner Selection and Announcements
The winner is selected after a team of judges reviews all entries, after the deadline. Applicants are judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, and insight, as well as any additional factors for each scholarship.
The Law Offices of Randolph Rice reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice. All materials submitted and photographs become the property of the Law Offices of Randolph Rice and may be reposted or displayed online, in whole or part, without notification. The Law Offices of Randolph Rice shall be entitled to use, alter, or delete submissions for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to applicants.
- Employees of the Law Offices of Randolph Rice, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION.
- Route to entry for the scholarship and details of how to enter are available via www.ricelawmd.com/scholarship/.
- Closing date for entry will be listed on www.ricelawmd.com After the proscribed date no further entries to the scholarship will be permitted.
- Only one entry will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries.
- The scholarship receipt will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Law Offices of Randolph Rice.
- The scholarship receipt will be notified by email and/or letter. If the scholarship receipt cannot be contacted or does not claim the scholarship within a reasonable time, the Law Office of Randolph Rice reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship and pick a replacement receipt.
- The Law Offices of Randolph Rice will notify the winner when and where the scholarship can be collected.
- The winner will receive a one-time scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses.
- No cash alternative to the scholarship will be offered. The scholarship is not transferable.
- The receipt agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The receipt’s name will be available 35 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Law Offices of Randolph Rice, 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222.
- The Law Offices of Randolph Rice decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Law Offices of Randolph Rice accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Law Offices of Randolph Rice reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Law Offices of Randolph Rice’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Law Offices of Randolph Rice or it affiliates.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Maryland law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Maryland.
- This scholarship is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- You are providing your information to the Law Offices of Randolph Rice and it designated affiliates.
- Entry into the scholarship will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.