ATTENTION: ALL PATIENTS THAT RECEIVED A STEROID INJECTION AT ONE OF THE MARYLAND FACILITIES IDENTIFIED BY THE CDC.
We know that the New England Compounding Center shipped and Maryland medical facilities injected into patients the contaminated steroids that are causing cases of fungal meningitis.
These injections and subsequent fungal meningitis may have a significant impact on your future health need and your health insurance coverage.
You may be entitled to monetary compensation.
We are currently seeking clients in Maryland that received the steroid injections that led to fungal meningitis.
If you received a spinal steroid injection between May 2012 and October 2012, at one of these facilities in Maryland:
- Baltimore Pain Management, Baltimore, Maryland
- Berlin Interventional Pain Management, Berlin, Maryland
- Box Hill Surgery Center, Abingdon, Maryland
- Greenspring Surgery Center, Baltimore, Maryland
- Harford County Ambulatory Surgery Center, LLC, Edgewood, Maryland
- Pain Medicine Specialists, Towson, Maryland
- Surgcenter of Bel Air, Bel Air, Maryland
- Zion Ambulatory Center, Baltimore, Maryland
â€‹Please call the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at 410-288-2900 or email RiceLawMD@gmail.com
All inquires will be kept confidential. There is no charge for the consultation. We do not need any records from your doctor that injected the steroids at the present time, we only need you to call us.