What do you do and who do you call for Ocean City Md Warrants?

Don’t panic, there is a solution to Ocean City Md Warrants. Call attorney Randolph Rice at (410) 694-7291 for immediate help.

The problem with failing to appear for Court in Ocean City Md is the Judge will issue a bench warrant for your arrest.

Ocean City Md Warrants

Call (410) 694-7291 to speak with Attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., an Ocean City Maryland criminal defense and DUI, DWI defense attorney.

Did you:

  • Forgot about a Court date;
  • Lose your Court notice paperwork;
  • Your Car broke down on the way to Court;
  • You didn’t want to go to Court;
  • Afraid you would go to jail if you went to court;
  • Didn’t know what to do at Court;
  • Didn’t think you would have to appear and could just pay a fine.

Whatever reason you missed the Court date in Ocean City, the fact is the Court and Judge have issued a bench warrant for your arrest.  This bench warrant will be recorded in the Court system and if you are stopped by a police officer and your name is run through their system, that officer may arrest you and Maryland authorities may come and get you and bring you back to Ocean City.

What is the solution to a bench warrant in Ocean City, Md?

  • Call attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., at (410) 694-7291.  Mr. Rice is a private attorney that represents clients in Ocean City that have been charged with crimes, civil citations, DUI, DWI and traffic violations.
  • Mr. Rice will file a motion with the Court to quash the bench warrant. (Motion to Quash the Bench Warrant)
  • The Judge will consider that motion and decide if he/she wants to lift the warrant and set your case in for a new trial date and have a summons served to you for your appearance.
  • Appear in Court with Mr. Rice and resolve the matter.

Do I need a lawyer to file this motion to quash?

  • Yes, you should hire a lawyer who is experienced and trusted in the Ocean City Courts.  A lawyer will greatly increase your chances of the warrant being quashed.
  • Judges in Ocean City want to make sure you will appear for the next trial date.
  • If you have retained an attorney, that will tell the Judge that you have taken this warrant serious and that you will more likely appear for the next trial date.

How do I contact attorney Randolph Rice?

  • You can call his office 24/7 at (410) 694-7291 or email the office for immediate help.
  • If you don’t live in Maryland, or don’t have time to travel to Maryland, you can schedule a phone interview and conduct most if not all of the legal work over the phone and by email.
  • You can email Mr. Rice and begin the process of having the warrant quashed.

How do I know of I have a warrant in Ocean City Md?

  • You can check the Maryland Case Search for your name and it will indicate the status of your case.  Click here for the main page of the Maryland Case Search.
  • Once you accept the terms of the page, enter your last name, first name and middle initial and click search.  You can refine your search based on date of charge. Once you find your case, click on the case number and it will indicate the case status.

Call the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at (410) 694-7291 for immediate warrant help in Ocean City, Maryland.