Have you been injured in a car accident and you need an auto accident attorney to ensure you receive the compensation for your case?
Auto Accident Attorney – Randolph Rice
Call 410-288-2900 to schedule a free legal consultation and to discuss your auto accident. There is no legal out of pocket expense for an auto accident attorney when you hire the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC.
You’re driving and out of no where you’re rear ended or t-boned by another driver. Your back hurts, your neck hurts and you don’t know what to do next? Don’t worry, there is an auto accident attorney in Baltimore, Maryland that can help resolve your case. Auto accident attorney Randolph Rice has tried thousands of bench and jury trials, let his experience in the Courtroom go to work for you. The fact of the matter is that most auto accident cases are resolved without a trial, but the insurance company will only pay if they know the lawyer is willing to file a lawsuit.
Don’t let the insurance company “jerk” you around, hire an auto accident attorney that knows how to make the insurance companies pay for your:
- Medical bills and invoices;
- Lost wages;
- Pain; and
Auto accident attorney Randolph Rice knows the insurance companies don’t want to pay you the proper amount for your lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering. Randolph Rice will make the insurance company pay and if they don’t, then he’ll take them to court. Auto accident attorney Randolph Rice will fight the insurance company for you, including:
- 21st Century Centennial Insurance Co.
- Agency Insurance Co. of MD, Inc.
- Allstate Indemnity Co.
- Amco Insurance Co.
- American States Preferred Insurance Co.
- Amica Mutual Insurance Co.
- Bankers Standard Insurance Co.
- Brethren Mutual Insurance Co.
- Chartis Property Casualty Co.
- Chubb National Insurance Co.
- Cincinnati Insurance Co.
- Cumberland Insurance Co. Inc.
- Dairyland Insurance Co.
- Donegal Mutual Insurance Co.
- Elephant Insurance Co.
- Encompass Home & Auto Insurance Co.
- Erie Insurance Co.
- Erie Insurance Exchange
- Esurance Property & Casualty Ins. Co.
- Fireman’s Fund Insurance Co.
- Foremost Insurance Co.
- Garrison Property & Casualty Ins. Co.
- GEICO Casualty Co.
- Hallmark National Insurance Co.
- Harleysville Preferred Insurance Co.
- Hartford Casualty Insurance Co.
- Horace Mann Insurance Co.
- IDS Property Casualty Ins. Co.
- IFA Insurance Co.
- Keystone Insurance Co.
- LM General Insurance Co.
- LM Insurance Corp.
- Maryland Insurance Administration
- Western Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund
- Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Co.
- Metropolitan Direct Property & Casualty
- Metropolitan Group Property & Casualty
- Mid-Century Insurance Co.
- Mutual Benefit Insurance Co.
- National General Assurance Co.
- National Surety Corporation
- Nationwide Affinity Ins. Co. of America
- Old Dominion Insurance Co.
- Paramount Insurance Co.
- Peninsula Insurance Co.
- Penn National Insurance Co.
- Progressive Select Insurance Co.
- Progressive Specialty Insurance Co.
- Response Worldwide Insurance Co.
- Selective Ins. Co. of South Carolina
- State Automobile Mutual Insurance Co.
- State Farm Fire & Casualty Co.
- Teachers Insurance Co.
- Titan Indemnity Co.
- Travelers Commercial Insurance Co.
- Carriers Travelers Home and Marine Insurance Co.
- United Farm Family Insurance Co.
- United Services Automobile Association
- Unitrin Auto & Home Insurance Co.
- USAA Casualty Insurance Co.
- USAA General Indemnity Co.
- Victoria Fire & Casualty Co.
What should you do if you’re involved in an accident in Maryland? Contact the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC as
Call 410-288-2900 for immediate auto accident legal help and to speak with an attorney today.
Q: What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage in Maryland?
A: PIP coverage provides the benefits for medical, hospital, lost wages (up to 80%) and disability up to $2,500, you can purchase $5,000.00 and $10,000.00 coverage in Maryland. PIP is coverage for all reasonable expenses arising out of an accident.