Have you been hurt in a car crash and you need a car crash lawyer in Maryland? Contact the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at (410) 288-2900 or email the office for immediate legal help.
Maryland Car Crash Lawyer – Randolph Rice
Car crash lawyer Randolph Rice will fight to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. He will make sure your medical bills are paid. As a car crash lawyer in Maryland he will also make sure you receive your lost wages as well as compensated for pain and suffering.
As a car crash lawyer in Maryland, attorney Randolph Rice has been representing individuals hurt in car accidents since 2009. He has been able to secure settlements and verdicts for clients to ensure they are made whole after the accident.
After a car crash in Maryland, follow these guidelines:
- Seek medical treatment if you are injured. If you have a primary care physician, make an appointment as soon as possible.
- Make sure you take pictures of damage to your vehicle as well as the other vehicles involved.
- Follow the treatment plan given by your doctor.
- If you don’t have a primary care physician, contact the office for a medical referral.
- Don’t talk to the other driver’s insurance company about your personal injury.
- You can talk to the other driver’s insurance company about property damage.
- Make sure you contact your own insurance company to report the car crash.
- Keep a journal of all medical appointments and lost days from work.
- Keep in contact with your lawyer.
A car crash lawyer in Maryland can be helpful in guiding you through the legal minefield after an accident.
Attorney Randolph Rice is ranked by Super Lawyers as a Maryland Rising Star for multiple years in a row. He is recognized as a 10 out of 10 by Avvo and is Lead Counsel Rated. He is a member of the American Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association, and Baltimore County Bar Association.
Contact the Maryland (Md) car crash lawyer Randolph Rice at (410) 288-2900 to schedule a free consultation and discuss the details of your accident case.