Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer

Should I hire a Personal Injury Lawyer after a car accident in Maryland?

Yes, you should hire a personal injury lawyer after a a car accident in Maryland.  You want to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve from the insurance company for the driver that is at fault for the accident.

Maryland Personal Injury Attorney Randolph Rice, call 410-288-2900 or email for immediate help.

If you were at fault for accident, then you should contact your own insurance company.  They will guide you through the process and explain what you need to do after an accident.

Should I Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?

The Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, is a Maryland personal injury law firm that has represented clients injured in car accidents since 2009.  Attorney Randolph Rice takes pride in ensuring each client that has been injured in a car accident receives the compensation from their case.  That compensation may include:

  • Payment for medical expenses;
  • Payment for lost wages;
  • Compensation for pain and suffering after the accident.

After a car accident in Maryland

What should you do after a car accident in Maryland?

  1. Call the police and complete an accident report with the police department.
  2. Take pictures of the damage to your vehicle and the vehicle that struck you.
  3. Contact your own insurance company and notify them of the accident.
  4. Don’t talk to the other driver’s insurance company until after you have spoken with an attorney.
  5. Seek medical treatment if you are suffering from injuries.
  6. Keep notes of everyone you talk.
  7. Write down exactly how the accident occurred.
  8. Keep the police report number.

For more information on Maryland Auto Insurance, the Maryland Insurance Administration has compiled a helpful guide.

Contact the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, at 410-288-2900 for immediate personal injury help in Maryland.

How do I obtain an accident Report in Maryland?

Below is a list of Baltimore, Maryland region police agencies and how to obtain a police report:

  1. Baltimore City Police Department Accident Report Request;
  2. Baltimore County Police Department Accident Report Request;
  3. Maryland State Police Accident Report Request;
  4. Harford County Accident Report Request;
  5. Howard County Accident Report Request;
  6. Anne Arundel County Accident Report Request.

Note: If you hire a lawyer for your personal injury case, your attorney will order the accident report.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *