Hurt in a Car Accident What to Do

Have you been hurt in a car accident and you don’t know what to do next?  Call Maryland car accident attorney Randolph Rice today at 410-288-2900 for immediate legal advice and help.

We can help, if you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Maryland, let our personal injury lawyers deal with the insurance company.  Allowing you to recover and heal from your injuries.

It always happens when you least expect it.  You are sitting at a light or waiting in traffic, thinking about something else and then…..BANG! You’ve been hit by a car and now you’re thrust into a world or pain and hassle.  Don’t let the legal process get you down, we can help.  Hurt in a car accident, call the Maryland personal injury lawyer Randolph Rice at 410-288-2900 or email him directly for legal help.

Hurt in a Car Accident, What to Do Next?

Here are some things you should do and not do after a car accident in Maryland:

  1. Don’t talk to the other insurance company;
  2. Do take pictures of the vehicles and any visible injuries;
  3. Do call the police after the accident and make a report;
  4. Do go to the hospital and get checked out, including an x-ray;
  5. Do contact attorney Randolph Rice at 410-288-2900 and schedule a free consultation;
  6. Do contact your insurance company;
  7. Do follow the recommendations or your doctor;
  8. Do call us if you don’t have a doctor.

Although this list is not exhaustive for what to do if hurt in a car accident, it will get you started.  Make sure you contact the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, to discuss your options and what you should be doing after a car accident in Maryland.

The Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, represents clients throughout Maryland.  We do not charge a fee unless we win your case.  We do keep all of your information confidential.  We do return your phone calls. We do answer all of your questions. We do make sure the insurance company pays you for your medical bills.  We do make the insurance company pay you for your lost wages.  We do make the insurance company pay for your pain and suffering.

If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Maryland, call attorney Randolph Rice today for immediate legal help, 410-288-2900.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *