The Law Offices of Randolph Rice is a Maryland law firm with offices throughout Baltimore. The firm handles various areas of law including criminal defense, personal injury, DUI/DWI defense, medical malpractice, traffic tickets, family law, trusts, wills and estates.
Current Job Openings
Receptionist – Posted January 2, 2018
Job Summary – Legal Receptionist
The Law Offices of Randolph Rice is seeking a part-time receptionist. Typical receptionist duties include:
- Greeting clients and visitors;
- Answering visitor inquiries in person;
- Answering incoming calls;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms;
- Maintaining the waiting area;
- Serving water, coffee or tea to guests;
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents;
- Collecting and routing mail;
- Data entry;
- Word processing;
- Establishing new case files and drafting simple correspondence.
A high school diploma is required.
The receptionist will be visitor’s first business contact with the firm. We are looking for candidates with:
- Professional appearance and polished demeanor;
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive, upbeat attitude;
- Patience in dealing with difficult visitors;
How to Apply
No Phone calls please.