Maryland Wrongful Death Case Referral Attorney
If you have received an inquiry about a wrongful death claim in Maryland, Rice, Murtha & Psoras may be able to offer legal assistance. Handling cases throughout Maryland, we accept wrongful death referrals from all types of law firms, including practices which focus primarily on wills, trusts, and estate planning. These and other areas of the law frequently intersect with wrongful death, which is where added legal support can benefit you and your clients. By handling the discovery and litigation process, we ensure that your client receives quality service addressed to his or her legal needs, giving you peace of mind that the case is in good hands.
We understand that when you choose to work with another firm, you are placing your professional reputation on the line, which is why we are committed to a high standard of excellence. Attorneys trust Rice, Murtha & Psoras to strategically litigate even the most challenging of wrongful death cases, because – as our track record shows – we possess the skills, the resources, and the experience to face any obstacle head-on. If you wish to refer a wrongful death case to our law firm, or if you have questions about how making a referral could benefit you and your client, contact Rice, Murtha & Psoras online, or call (410) 694-7291 today.
Why Refer a Maryland Wrongful Death Case to Rice Law?
If your firm has been turning away prospective clients because you do not handle wrongful death cases, you are losing valuable opportunities. By referring the case to an attorney who is knowledgeable in the area of wrongful death litigation, you can earn a fee while simultaneously ensuring that the client will receive attention from a qualified and dedicated attorney. Referral fees are discussed in further detail in the section below.
There are clear benefits to making a referral when you require assistance handling a wrongful death case. But why should you make your referral to Rice, Murtha & Psoras?
- We have a proven track record of results. Randolph Rice is a seasoned attorney with a strong record of settlements and verdicts. Even in complex, challenging cases, our strategic and focused approach allows us to work effectively.
- We are ready to go to trial. Unfortunately, there are some attorneys who pressure their clients to quickly accept low-ball settlement offers simply to get more cases through the door. We will never recommend a client to accept an offer that we believe is unfair or inadequate for their losses. Randolph Rice is an aggressive litigator who is ready to go trial if doing so serves the client’s best interests.
- We are dedicated to every case. We are highly selective in terms of cases that we will accept. A high degree of selectivity enables us to dedicate more resources to each case, ensuring that we can make a thorough, comprehensive investigation into the circumstances surrounding the decedent’s death.
Attorney Fees You Will Receive if You Make a Referral
At Rice, Murtha & Psoras, we are committed to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards. Our attorney fees are in strict compliance with standards set by the American Bar Association (ABA) and other organizations. Each fee is calculated based on a wide range of factors, including the time and labor required for the case; whether the fee is contingent or fixed; and whether the referral places limitations on any other sources of employment. Clients are informed of fees in clear, transparent language, with all fees consented to and confirmed in written agreements.
Types of Wrongful Death Cases Our Maryland Lawyer Handles
There are numerous causes of wrongful death, requiring an attorney who is knowledgeable in many areas of tort and personal injury law. At Rice, Murtha & Psoras, we possess the skill, the experience, and the qualifications necessary to handle a broad range of claims and lawsuits involving wrongful death in Maryland, including but not limited to:
- Amputation and loss of limbs
- Assault injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Chemical and toxic exposure
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Dog bites and attacks
- Electrocution accidents
- Falls from heights
- Fires and explosions
- Medical malpractice, including medication errors and surgical errors
- Motorcycle accidents
- Severe burn injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- SUV, van, and 15-passenger van accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Truck accidents
- Workplace accidents and construction accidents
Call Our Attorney for Wrongful Death Referrals in Maryland
If you need assistance with a wrongful death case in Maryland, we invite you to contact our office for a free consultation about attorney referrals. Handling cases throughout the state of Maryland, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide assistance with your legal matter. To discuss a wrongful death attorney referral in Maryland, call Rice, Murtha & Psoras at (410) 694-7291, or contact us online today.