Rahway, New Jersey, 1959
- Towson University, B.S., 1982
- University of Baltimore, J.D., 1989
- Federal Crimes
- Homicide & Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Firearms & Weapons Crimes
- Grand Jury Investigation
- Child Pornography & Child Abuse
- White Collar Defense
- Fraud & Identity Theft
- Narcotics & Drug Crimes
- Internet & Computer Crimes
- DUI & Vehicular Homicide
- Traffic Offenses
- Post Conviction Relief
- Bar Admissions & Attorney Grievance Matters
- The Bar Association of Baltimore County
- Howard County and Maryland State Bar Associations; Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 1990, Maryland; 1996 U.S. District Court, District of Maryland and U.S. Court of Appeals
- Fourth Circuit; 1999, U.S. District Court, for the District of Columbia
- Recipient, United States District Court John Adams Award
- Recipient, Honors Superlawyers.com.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable James B. Dudley, Howard County Circuit Court, 1990.
- Faculty Advisor, National College of District Attorneys, 1994.
- Attorney, Howard County State’s Attorneys Office, 1990-1995.