A large number of people think that rear-end collisions only ever result in non-serious and accidents. In reality, rear-end collisions frequently involve very serious injuries, significant property damage, and sometimes even fatalities. the most serious rear-end collisions in Dundalk tend to occur chain reactions in which one vehicle ends up striking another vehicle. If you’re the victim of an accident, contact the Dundalk rear end collision attorney Randolph Rice today.
The victims of serious rear end collisions almost always need the assistance of seasoned legal counsel that will fight for the compensation they deserve. At Rice, Murtha & Psoras, our legal counsel is significantly skilled at handling even the most difficult car cases so that accident victims obtain the compensation they deserve.
Common Injuries Caused by Rear-End Collisions
Rear-end accidents commonly result in very serious injuries and significant property damage, which is why it is often important that accident victims obtain the compensation that they deserve.
Whiplash is one of the most common accidents that people experience as a result of rear-end collisions. Some of the most common symptoms of whiplash include limited motion and substantial pain.
Other common injuries experienced by the victims of rear-end collisions include:
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
How Rear-End Accidents Are Caused
There are numerous accidents that can quickly result in a rear-end accident. Some of the most common causes of these accident include the following elements:
- Defective parts in vehicles
- Distracted driving
- Failing to yield
- Fatigued drivers
- Operating vehicles under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Road hazards
Advice to Reduce the Risk of Ending up in a Rear-End Accident
Some of the important advice that you can follow to avoid being involved in a rear-end accident includes the following:
- Rather than looking directly in front you, focus on a far enough spot in the road. Doing so helps to avoid the risk of conditions arising suddenly that can lead to a car accident.
- To significantly decrease the risk of being involved in a distracted driving accident, it is important that people not practice any of the driving patterns that can distract them while operating a vehicle including attempting to reach something located across the vehicle, transporting too many passenger, and talking or texting on their cell phone.
- In adverse weather conditions like rain and snow, motor vehicle drivers should make sure to keep an adequate distance from other vehicles on the road. These conditions can delay a vehicle’s stopping time, which can result in very serious accidents.
Know What Legal Action To Take After Your Accident
For the victims of rear-end collisions, it is common to feel uncertain and afraid about how to proceed. Fortunately, an experienced Dundalk rear end collision attorney can help you navigate the many complicated issues that arise with your case. Our legal counsel is able to consult with experienced accident reconstruction experts to determine exactly who was responsible, can gather evidence to determine who should be held accountable, and can assist in corresponding with the other driver’s insurance party. If necessary, our legal counsel is also not afraid to fight for the compensation that you deserve in the Baltimore civil court system.
Speak with a Dundalk Rear End Collision Attorney Today
Rear end collisions might not seem damaging, but they have the potential to result in very serious complications that can forever change an accident victim’s life. If you are involved in this type of accident, it is a wise idea to speak immediately to a seasoned attorney who knows how to make sure that your case resolves in a positive manner. Contact Rice, Murtha & Psoras today at (410) 694-7291 or visiting us online to schedule a free consultation.