The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Meningitis Main Page (CDC) reports.
October 18, 2012
Total cases in the U.S. 257, an increase from October 17, 2012 of 247 cases.
Total deaths in the U.S. 20, an increase from October 17, 2012 of 19 deaths.
If you received a steroid injection and you or a loved one is suffering from fungal meningitis or the symptoms of fungal meningitis, contact your primary physician as soon as possible or visit a local hospital. The CDC has issued instructions to doctors across the U.S. as to the best procedure in combating this strand of meningitis. See the CDC’s instructions to medical providers.
The Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, is now seeking patients in Maryland that are suffering from fungal meningitis to join in a claim against the maker of the contaminated steroids, New England Compounding Center.
Which facilities in Maryland received the contaminated steroids?
The facilities in Maryland that received the tainted steroids are:
- Baltimore Pain Management, Baltimore, Maryland
- Berlin Interventional Pain Management, Berlin, Maryland
- Box Hill Surgery Center, Abingdon, Maryland
- Greenspring Surgery Center, Baltimore, Maryland
- Harford County ASC, LLC, Edgewood, Maryland
- Pain Medicine Specialists, Towson, Maryland
- Surgcenter of Bel Air, Bel Air, Maryland
Contact the office today at (410) 694-7291 to discuss your legal rights regarding the fungal meningitis outbreak in Maryland.
Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, keeps all client’s information confidential.