When cars rollover, the resulting injuries and property damage can be very severe. Rollovers refer to when vehicles roll onto their sides, roofs, or roll over multiple times. These accidents can be very traumatic for victims and can cause life-changing consequences. In many cases, a person’s vehicle will be totaled and injured parties will require transportation to a nearby medical facility for care. Injuries are severe and you should contact the Baltimore County rollover accident lawyer Randolph Rice to discuss your options.
Fortunately, the legal counsel at the Law Office of Randolph Rice is able to help the victims of rollover accidents obtain the compensation that they deserve. If your loved one has been in a rollover accident, do not hesitate to contact a seasoned attorney who will remain committed to fighting for the compensation that you deserve.
The Causes of Rollover Accidents
Vehicles of certain types are more likely to be involved in rollover accidents. Some of the vehicles that are more likely to end up in rollover accidents involve those with high centers of gravity including jeeps and sports utility vehicles. Some of the reasons why rollover accidents tend to occur include the following:
- Collisions that occur due to collisions between vehicles
- Drivers losing control of their vehicle due to excessive speeding
- Over-correction by drivers which cause vehicles to veer off the road
- Road hazards that cause a vehicle to rollover
- Tire blowouts that cause a vehicle to go out of control
Receiving Compensation for Damage Due To Rollovers
One of the most important steps to obtain compensation for a rollover accident is determine who was responsible for the rollover accident. Some of the parties that might be responsible include drivers in other vehicles, government organization that allowed road hazards to exists, manufacturers of dangerous vehicles, and others. Our legal counsel knows how to best assist you in obtaining the compensation that you deserve for these damages. Some of the areas in which we can provide assistance include navigating issues with insurance companies and pursuing injury lawsuits in civil court.
The Injuries Caused By Vehicle Rollover Accidents
Rollovers often result in injuries and fatalities. Some of the most common types of injuries incurred due to rollover accidents include the following:
- Back Injuries. Back injuries can include compression fractures, herniated discs, and soft tissue bruising. The disks surrounding vertebrae can be injured as well the surrounding tendons and tissues.
- Brain Injuries. These accidents often occur when a person’s head strikes a dashboard or airbag. One of the worst forms of these injuries include traumatic brain injuries, which can last the rest of a person’s life and leave them unable to perform the functions of their job.
- Broken Bones. Some bones that tend to be broken as the result of an accident include the bones located in a person’s arms, legs, ribs, and wrists. During the weeks and months that these injuries take to heal, a person can have great difficulty performing daily activities
- Lacerations. This category involves deep cuts and tears in the flesh, which frequently require stitches to heal.
- Neck Injuries. Whiplash is a very common type of neck injury that is characterized by headaches as well as neck and shoulder pain.
Learn How A Baltimore County Accident Attorney Can Help
Rollover accidents are frequently very serious and can include fatalities, serious injuries, and substantial property damage. If you or a loved one is involved in an accident in Baltimore County, do not hesitate to contact a knowledgeable attorney who can help fight for the best possible resolution of your case. Speak to the legal counsel at the Law Offices of Randolph Rice today by either calling our law office at (410) 694-7291 or our online website to schedule an initial free consultation.