The Law Offices of Randolph Rice is now accepting wrongful death case referrals. Serving the Baltimore area, we work with all types of law firms and referring attorneys, including attorneys for wills and trusts, whose clients’ cases involve wrongful death. We are highly experienced in the area of wrongful death litigation and can leverage our resources to help your client achieve stronger results.
Our Baltimore wrongful death attorney is an aggressive and effective legal advocate for people who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of others. If you have a client who requires assistance filing a wrongful death claim in Baltimore, we are ready to step in and provide counsel that is tailored to his or her legal needs. To learn more about our attorney referral services in Baltimore and how your law firm and client could benefit, contact us online today, or call the Law Offices of Randolph Rice at (410) 694-7291.
Why Refer Your Baltimore Wrongful Death Case to Rice Law?
Making a referral can be a win-win situation for all of the parties involved. Referral fees can generate significant income while, at the same time, a referral ensures that your client will receive focused, quality legal representation. But why should you choose the Law Offices of Randolph Rice?
There are numerous benefits to referring your case to our law firm in Baltimore. Here are just a few reasons to consider sending your wrongful death case referral to our firm:
- We are effective. We have repeatedly obtained substantial settlements and awards in cases that involved a wide range of accidents and injuries, showcasing our ability to maximize a client’s recovery.
- We are selective. We intentionally limit the number of cases we handle, enabling us to devote more attention and greater resources to each client. We make ourselves available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to increase accessibility for our clients and partners.
- We are committed. Some attorneys rush to reach a settlement, even when going to trial is in the client’s best interests. We are dedicated to our clients and will never pressure them into accepting low-ball settlement offers that do not reasonably cover their losses and expenses.
How Much of the Attorney Fee Will I Receive for a Wrongful Death Referral?
Referral fees are ethical provided they meet the criteria set forth under the Rules of Professional Conduct. These standards require the following:
- The fee is a reasonable amount
- The fee has been clearly explained to and agreed to by the client
- The fee has been verified by a written agreement
The amount of the fee depends on a wide range of factors that are used in the calculation process. These factors include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The structure of the fee (fixed or contingent)
- Whether accepting the referral places limits on other opportunities
- The amount of time, research, and investigative resources the case requires
Some attorneys wish to be closely involved, while others prefer to step back and allow us to manage all stages of the case. As the referring attorney, you can participate in the case as directly or as indirectly as you wish, setting the level of engagement that you are most comfortable with. Fees are distributed depending on your level of involvement and are in compliance with professional standards.
Types of Baltimore Wrongful Death Cases Our Attorney Handles
Wrongful death can have many causes, leading to a wide variety of cases within this area of the law. For example, a wrongful death case may involve an automotive accident, a medical error, or other torts and negligent acts, demanding the broad depth of knowledge and experience that our firm provides.
At the Law Offices of Randolph Rice, we have successfully litigated a wide variety of wrongful death cases. Types of wrongful death claims that we can assist your client with in Baltimore include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Auto Accidents – Car accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, van accidents, and commercial vehicle accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries – Fatal injuries or complications, such as loss of limbs, severe burns, excessive blood loss, and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Medical Malpractice – Failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, medication errors, surgical errors, and anesthesia errors
- Workplace Accidents – Fires, explosions, falls, electrocution, and construction accidents
Call Our Wrongful Death Case Referral Attorney in Baltimore
Whether you choose to have a high level of involvement with the case, or you prefer to take a more hands-off approach, rely on the Law Offices of Randolph Rice to provide the skillful and trustworthy support you are seeking. We consider it our privilege to receive referrals from other firms and commit ourselves fully to building trust and transparency.
Discover why so many law firms trust us to provide guidance on legal matters involving wrongful death. Contact us online today, or call the Law Offices of Randolph Rice at (410) 694-7291 to make a referral.