- Maryland, 1986; U.S. District Court
- District of Maryland; U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit.
- Drew University (B.A., summa cum laude, Political Science, Economics, 1983)
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., with honors, 1986).
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Violations
- Drug Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Worker’s Compensation
- Family Law
- Order of the Coif; Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Honor Society); Assistant Editor
- Maryland Law Review; Co-Author: “Administrative Law Survey,” 44 Maryland Law Review, 1985.